The Peak is a hard hitting member of the Goodyear All-Terrain family. A tire that excels in every department, weight, rolling efficiency, durability, traction and ease of use. Just as likely to be seen conquering long alpine climbs as it is taming the inevitable descent that follows.
- Dynamic:A/T - The Dynamic:All/Terrain compound provides excellent rolling efficiency while maintaining a high level grip to minimize power transfer loss
- Tubeless Complete: A proprietary design that features all the benefits of a Tubeless Ready (TLR) tire but will also better maintain inflation pressure than a traditional TLR tire. A multi-compound material layer is added to the tire casing allowing for improved air retention while providing additional puncture and cut protection with minimal increases in weight. This unique design means more sealant remains after installation, ready for the moment you need it
- M:Wall - Durable monolayer fabric for sidewalls where cut and abrasion protection is paramount
- ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29"
- Flat Protection: Tread and Sidewall
- Weight (oz): 25.8
- TPI: 120
- Labeled Size: 29 x 2.25
- Color: Black
- PSI: 58
- ISO Width (mm): 57
- Defined Color: Black
- Tire Intended Use: Mountain
- Weight: 730
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 29"