Achieving the perfect balance between performance and comfort, the new 765 OPTIMUM is a light and fast endurance-oriented bike. Hyper versatile, it offers a perfect balance of performance and comfort. A distinctive, multi-talented road bike, designed for ultra-distance racing as well as for your everyday rides.
Why choose between comfort and performance? The new 765 OPTIMUM is the perfect choice for your daily spins as much as your next cycling challenge. Designed for long distance riding, it offers a unique blend of stiffness and flexibility. The 765 OPTIMUM is an endurance bike with optimized aerodynamics and a frame that is as responsive as it is light. Using exclusive know-how and innovative materials, LOOK Cycle masters the complex equation of endurance so you can pedal ever further.
- A perfectly-balanced carbon frame: lightweight and responsive for everyday rides, it also offers a geometry and comfort geared toward long-distance riding.
- A unique design: by combining different carbon and glass fibers with innovative materials, we have achieved an optimal balance of stiffness and flexibility. Add our 3Dwave technology to absorb the shocks and vibrations of the road and you will find yourself riding a real flying carpet.
- An endurance-oriented geometry: putting you in the perfect position for longer rides with optimized aerodynamics, simple and efficient cable and hose integration, ergonomic and intuitive accessories… Everything has been studied to help you chalk up the miles.
- Incredible versatility : designed to accommodate tires up to 34mm, the bike can also be fitted with mudguards for your winter rides or daily commutes.
- LOOK's unique French know-how : a wealth of innovation, experience and technical expertise
||LOOK LS1 Carbon Super Light 27.2 mm 350 mm
||LOOK by SAN MARCO Short Fit Dynamic Open Fit
||LOOK Handlebar LS3 Alloy (XS 38 –S 40 / M – L 42 / XL 44)
||LOOK LS3 Alloy (XS 80/ S 90 / M 100 / L 110 / XL 120)
||LOOK R 38 D Carbon Tubeless
||HUTCHINSON FUSION 5 Tubeless Ready 700 X 30
||SHIMANO M8100 12 Speed
||SHIMANO ULTEGRA R8100 (XS-S 170/M-L 172,5 /XL 175)
||BB T47 V24 85.5 / Token
||SHIMANO ULTEGRA R8100 11 x 34
||SHIMANO ULTEGRA DI2 R8170
||SHIMANO ULTEGRA DI2 R8150
||SHIMANO RT MT800 F: 160 mm R : 140 mm
||XS - S - M - L - XL