New and improved, the Shimano R7000 105 Crankset strikes the perfect balance between weight, efficiency, and comfort without sacrificing on stiffness. The result is a lightweight alloy 2x11-speed crankset that has been optimized to deliver the maximum in power transfer. With a wide gear pitch, the new R7000 is fully compatible with standard road frames, as well as modern 135mm O.L.D. spaced disc frames.
- Hollowtech II technology balances weight and efficiency without sacrificing stiffness.
- Rider tuned performance with numerous gear combinations.
- Wider gear pitch increases chain clearance with small gearings.
- Allows for 310mm chain stays on 135mm O.L.D. frames.
- Delivers optimal power transfer.
- Multiple options provide greater choice.
- Available in multiple gear offerings: 50x34t, 52x36t, 53x39t.
- Available in multiple crank lengths: 160mm, 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm.
- Weights: 713.4g (50-34t), 742.6g (52-36t), 757.8g (53-39t).