- Double or Triple: Double
- Includes Brake: No
- Color: Black
- Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road
- Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull
- Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano RoadAdjustable Reach: Yes
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11
- Weight: 746
The short-arm brake design employs two bearings and a roller to realize greater efficiency in the pivot area and deliver superior modulation and power for braking. Together with the BC-9000 brake cable, the latest calipers deliver 36% more braking power than SHIMANO´s previous brake model. And we offer 2 axle symmetric brake caliper and fork mount and chain stay mount type (BR-R9100/6810/5810).
DCL (DUAL CONTROL LEVER)
It has brake and shifting functions in the system and enables easy operation.
Ergonomic innovation is probably more critical to the higher standard performance than the added gearing.
The shift internals borrow the robustness from our MTB technology and are so smooth and effortless that one finger shifts front and rear are possible.
Indeed, shifting is the ultimate act of SHIMANO TOTAL INTEGRATION, and simply has to be experienced to be understood.
The DURA-ACE/ULTEGRA/105 Dual Control Lever have an optimized structure with features that include the lighter weight pivot section in the near side of the shifting unit and the integral shifting cable for lighter steering.
Its many component parts are made so compact and precise to achieve unprecedented high-speed performance.
OPTISLICK OPTISLICK cables feature a minimal and uniform electrically coated layer that improves cable routing efficiency and provides excellent corrosion resistance.
- Redesigned internal shifting unit
- Greater reach adjust range
- Easier access to inner shift cable
- Quick and intuitive rear shifting operation
- Reliable performance in race conditions
- Lighter front shifting when paired with FD-R7000