The Shimano RT-MT905 6-bolt type disc brake rotors deliver superb stopping power for the most aggressive riding. The ICE technologies, combined with FREEZA disc brake rotor construction, rapidly dissipates heat for more consistent braking performance.
- Delivers superb stopping power, consistency, and control for peak performance in the most challenging riding conditions
- Dramatically lowers surface temperature to improve braking performance and consistency (less fade), while reducing system noise and extending pad life
- Operates significantly cooler compared to stainless steel disc brake rotors under the most extreme conditions
- 203mm RT-MT905 operates 100°C cooler compared with a 220mm stainless steel disc brake rotor under the most extreme conditions with a more compact design
- Rotor Size (mm): 203
- Hub/Disc Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc
- Weight: 187