MILLENIUM 4 CARBON SOLE
- The MILLENNIUM 4 CARBON COMPOSITE Sole features injected carbon fiber in a matrix of nylon, providing more rigidity than a standard nylon sole. The MILLENNIUM 4 CARBON COMPOSITE Sole is also more durable, completely non water absorbent and mechanically stable, meaning it’s less susceptible to changes in stiffness resulting from aging, prolonged usage, and changes in temperature or humidity. An anti-slip toe insert and replaceable polyurethane heel pad are incorporated into the MILLENNIUM 4 CARBON COMPOSITE Sole, for walkability. The MILLENNIUM 4 CARBON COMPOSITE Sole uses a standard 3-hole drilling pattern for compatibility with the best pedal systems available, and includes a printed 10 mm lateral and fore/aft cleat alignment scale on the sole as well as the Look Memory Eyelet for easy cleat alignment and replacement.
- SIDI’s TECHNO-3 SYSTEM dials in fit along the entire length of the shoe, adapting the upper to the shape of the foot for a customized fit. SIDI’s famously reliable and replaceable closures are improved by an all new proprietary SIDI Wire material that is completely non-binding for intuitive and effortless onthe-fly adjustments. Like most SIDI small parts, the TECNO-3 SYSTEM is serviceable and replaceable.
SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM
- The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is a wide, anatomically curved strap combined with a soft, thermo-formed EVA pad that distributes pressure evenly over the instep area. The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is adjustable from both sides, to perfectly center the EVA pad over a high or low instep. The system eliminates the need for the High Instep Extender. The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is replaceable.
SIDI HEEL CUP
- Reinforced cup that stabilizes and supports the heel. Anatomically shaped plastic, reduces heel slip and provides increased power transfer. Provides additional foot protection in the event of a crash.
REPLACEABLE HEEL PAD
- For walkability, Sidi cycling shoes include a replaceable polyurethane heel pad.
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.