Lunch Ride treatment for the SB130!
The Rebel Yell of the middle child. Fed a steady diet of super-tech climbs, the SB130 was built to crush the biggest terrain. No trail is "too" anything. Point it up or down. Enter a last-minute enduro just for the fun of it. We like to say no one bike can rule it all. But the SB130? It's one bike that rules.
- At the heart of the SB130 suspension design is our patented Switch Infinity suspension system.
- The SB130 is built to tackle any type of terrain. From buffed out singletrack, to rugged EWS racecourses, it can hold its own on a huck.
- The SB130 has progressive trail-inspired geometry. We took what we learned from the SB5 and our Factory team riders and incorporated it here.
- A patent-pending wishbone shock extender was developed to change the leverage ratio and shock clearance.
- No more gunk on your water bottle mouthpiece, as the mount is now inside the front triangle.
- An integrated headset allows for a lower overall stack height and cleaner carbon layup.
- Internally tunneled routing allows for clean lines, ease of maintenance, and less shifting of housing during suspension movement.
- Switch Infinity utilizes a patented translating pivot that switches direction as the bike moves through its travel.
- Our linear system built by FOX is able to achieve infinite tunability and durability, which cannot be matched by traditional link designs.
- Decoupling of the chain forces allows the suspension to work more efficiently to absorb impacts.
- The ability to manipulate the leverage ratio without affecting the anti-squat characteristics is unique to Switch Infinity suspension.
- C-Series frames utilize small changes to the carbon fiber layup to offer a more aggressively priced carbon frame.
- TURQ Series carbon fiber frame
- FOX Factory Fit 4 36 fork
- FOX Factory DPX2 rear shock
- SRAM X01 Eagle drivetrain
- SRAM G2 RSC brakes
- DT Swiss M1700 wheels
- FOX Transfer dropper post
SRAM AXS and carbon wheelset options available. Contact your local Yeti dealer for details.
|Frame||C/Series carbon fiber frame, Switch Infinity suspension technology, press-fit BB92, internally tunneled cable routing, 148mm x 12mm BOOST dropouts, sealed enduro max pivot bearings, integrated derailleur hanger, and axle.|
|Fork||FOX PERFORMANCE 36/150MM|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40 Integrated|
|Rear Shock||FOX PERFORMANCE DPX2, 210 x 55MM|
|Rims/Wheels||DT SWISS M1900 30MM|
|Tires||Front: MAXXIS ASSEGAI 2.5 EXO+
Rear: MAXXIS MINION DHR II 2.4 EXO+
|Crankset||SRAM GX EAGLE 170MM|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB BB92|
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX EAGLE|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM GX EAGLE 1275 10-52|
|Shifters||SRAM GX EAGLE|
|Handlebars||RACE FACE AEFFECT R 35X780MM|
|Tape/Grips||ODI Elite Pro|
|Stem||RACE FACE RIDE 35X50MM|
|Brakes||SRAM G2 R|
|Seat Post||FOX TRANSFER 31.6MM / SM: 125MM, MD: 150MM, LG-XL: 175MM|
* Subject to change without notice.