Master of the gnarniverse. Bold claim. The SB165 was created to get after whatever you're getting after. The slackest sled in our lineup, with kinematics tuned for a coil-shock, the SB165 is at home outside the tape and trusted on the lines where mistakes can't happen. The SB165 already has you covered.
- We wanted the SB165 to rip and have a poppy, maneuverable feel on the trail, so we built it around the 27.5" wheel platform.
- At the heart of the SB165 suspension design is our patented Switch Infinity suspension system. Switch Infinity utilizes a patented translating pivot that switches direction as the bike moves through its travel.
- Tuned to rip on the gnarliest trails, built tough to handle tosses and nasty tech, with kinematics specific for a coil or high-volume air shock.
- The SB165 is designed to handle the steeps, so we made it low, long, and slack.
- Better decoupling of the chain forces allows the suspension to work more efficiently to absorb impacts.
- Chain Guide-ready out of the box with ISCG 05 mounts.
- Internally tunneled cable routing allows for clean lines and a quiet, rattle-free ride.
- An integrated headset allows for a lower overall stack height and cleaner carbon layup.
- Our linear system built by FOX is able to achieve infinite tunability and durability, which cannot be matched by traditional link designs.
- The ability to manipulate the leverage ratio without affecting the anti-squat characteristics is unique to Switch Infinity suspension.
- C-Series models feature small changes to the carbon fiber layup, enabling us to make a more aggressively priced carbon frame.
- C/Series carbon fiber frame frame
- FOX Performance 38 fork
- FOX Performance Elite DHX2 rear shock
- SRAM GX EAGLE drivetrain
- SRAM CODE R brakes
- DT Swiss E1900 wheels
- FOX Transfer dropper post
|Frame||C/Series carbon fiber frame, Switch Infinity suspension technology, press-fit BB92, fully enclosed internal cable routing, sealed Enduro Max pivot bearings, integrated derailleur hanger, and axle|
|Fork||FOX PERFORMANCE 38/180MM|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40 Integrated|
|Rear Shock||FOX PERFORMANCE ELITE DHX2 2 POS LEVER 230 X 65MM|
|Axles||Front: 15 x 110mm Boost thru-axle
Rear: 12 x 148mm Boost thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||DT Swiss E1900 30mm|
|Tires||Front: MAXXIS ASSEGAI 2.5 EXO+
Rear: MAXXIS MINION DHR II 2.4 EXO+
|Crankset||SRAM GX EAGLE 170MM|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB BB92|
|Chain||SRAM GX EAGLE|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX EAGLE|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM GX EAGLE 1275 10-52|
|Shifters||SRAM GX EAGLE|
|Handlebars||Race Face Aeffect R 35 x 780mm|
|Tape/Grips||ODI Elite Pro|
|Stem||Race Face Ride 35 x 50mm|
|Brakes||SRAM CODE R|
|Seat Post||FOX Transfer 31.6mm | SM: 125mm, MD: 150mm, LG – XL: 175mm|
* Subject to change without notice.