These tech-savvy winter booties are the perfect choice for the cold months on the bike and impress with their fantastic thermal protection - Assos' most compact version yet. The revised overshoes have a brand new ergonomic cut that prevents wrinkles. Thanks to the zipperless construction, these overshoes have a better aerodynamic performance and offer everything that an indispensable, light and at the same time super warm overshoe should have. Assos' internal test team classifies this item as a symbiosis of an aero bootie and a warm winter shoe cover. The blend of materials keeps wind and water out without compromising on light weight or breathability.
The Assos fabric specialists have used all their know-how for these winter booties. The result is the latest weapon against the elements. When you cycle in bad weather, your feet are particularly sensitive. Therefore, water- and abrasion-resistant Cordura was used in the toe area of these booties. Assos Neon Medium was used for the ankle area because it provides stretch, thermal protection and tightness there. The compact, stowable design is particularly practical and you can stow away the overshoes as soon as the temperatures rise.
- Without zipper for improved aerodynamics
- Neos Medium: three-layer thermal soft shell material with bonded PU membrane; water-repellent and perfectly fitting; Waterproof up to 10 m, windproof and extremely breathable
- Cordura: more robust and abrasion-resistant than natural nylon; water-repellent, quick-drying properties; durable, versatile and reliable
- Sens 2L: lightweight, super stretch warp knit fabric, low volume and optimal freedom of movement; feels like a second skin
- Raw-cut edges: raw-cut edges on the profile, heel and ankle prevent heat from being deposited in the edges and increase wearing comfort
ALS - Assos Layering System Concept / Climaranges
- All Assos garments are divided into different temperature ranges. This makes it easy to choose clothing for appropriate weather and temperatures.
- BonKa - Climarange 4.4 - Winter: less than 6° C
Fit / Area of Use
Manufacturer Info Assos
- Quality is never an accident, but always the result of intelligent effort. True to this motto, ö products are absolute high-tech items that only use the best, most modern materials and production processes. Founded in 1976 and always based in Ticino, Switzerland, ö was the first company to produce cycling shorts from the well-known elastane material. Thanks to good management and lots of ideas, the company was able to bring a large number of innovations to the market. ö's innovations were quickly copied by the competition and are now standard - spandex pants in 1976 to Project Starbust, which was the fastest body suit at the time. Today the fastest and best cyclists ride ö products and the company is established in over 30 countries. The integrity is guaranteed
Scope of Delivery
- Diaphragm: Neos Medium
- Membrane system: 3 layers
- Waterproof: Yes
- Windproof: Yes
- Material: 62% polyamide, 19% polyester, 19% elastane
- Pedal design: clipless pedal
- Water column (mm): 10,000
- Breathability (g/m²/24h): not specified