Moterra Neo 5 is an aluminum e-mountain bike with infinite capability for the steepest descents and the hardest climbs—with fully integrated all-mountain e-bike technology. It's impressively precise, surprisingly agile, and incredibly fun on any terrain. With its low center of gravity, progressive geometry, and short chainstays, Moterra Neo’s handling is in a class of its own. With the integrated power and reliability of Shimano's STEPS drive system, it offers true all-mountain capability with a range up to 60 miles (100km), meaning you can simply ride anything—again and again.
- Built For The Whole Mountain—Our new C2 aluminum frame boasts 150mm of suspension for all-day, all-mountain attack. Fast-rolling 29" large-volume tires, wide handlebars, a huge gear range, and one of the best finishing kits in the game sets you up with an electric mountain bike that you can rely on.
- The Power to Roam—The big 504Wh e-Tube battery integrates neatly into the frame and gives you the range for serious adventure. A weather-sealed cover allows easy access and keeps the battery dry and safe.
- Intuitive Controls—Shimano's easy-to-use switch unit lets you change assist modes without ever taking your hands from the bars, while the easy-to-read display gives all the important information—speed, battery level, mode, and more—at a glance.
- SmartForm C2 Alloy Construction—With refined butting and precisely controlled tube shapes, our exceptional aluminum craftsmanship delivers incredible performance at a sweet price.
- Cannondale Tuned Suspension—Optimized for e-MTBs, our tuned 4-bar link suspension delivers 150mm of travel, with a crisp pedaling feel, grippy traction on the climbs, and supple smoothness on the descents.
- Dialed Trail Handling—Proper trail-riding frame geometry and true trail-ready components make this rig a blast on everything from rolling hills to hardcore singletrack.
- LockR Pivot—Thru-axle pivot system creates a rock-solid connection between both sides of the swingarm. No twist, no flex, just instantaneous response.
- SmartForm C2 Alloy frame, 150mm travel / SR Suntour XCR LO Boost fork
- Shimano Deore 10-speed drivetrain / hydraulic disc brakes
- Shimano STEPS E7000 drive unit / 504Wh battery / Range: up to 60 miles (100km)
|Motor||Shimano STEPS DU-E7000 250W|
|Battery||Shimano STEPS BT-E8035, 504Wh|
|Display||Shimano SC-E7000, Bluetooth enabled|
|Range||60m / 100km|
|Charger||Shimano Battery Charger 2A|
|Frame||150mm travel, SmartForm C2 Alloy, Cannondale Tuned Suspension, removable downtube battery, internal cable routing, post mount brake, tapered headtube|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCR LO Boost 29, 140mm travel, Tapered Alloy Steerer|
|Headset||Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered|
|Rear Shock||X-Fusion 02 Pro RL, Rebound and Lockout|
|Axles||Front: 110 x 15mm Boost thru-axle
Rear: 148 x 12mm Boost thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||WTB STX i25 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready|
|Spokes||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Tires||WTB Breakout, 29 x 2.3", DNA Compound, Comp Level, 30TPI|
|Crankset||FSA Shimano E-Bike, 165mm, FSA Megatooth|
|Chain||Shimano Deore, 10-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore M410|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano HG500, 11-42, 10-speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore M4100, 10-speed|
|Handlebars||Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm|
|Tape/Grips||Cannondale Locking Grips|
|Stem||3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc|
|Brakes||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 180/180mm RT10 rotors|
|Saddle||Cannondale Ergo XC|
|Seat Post||TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 100mm (S), 120mm (M), 130mm (L-XL)|
|Accessories & Extras||Pre-installed light cables|
* Subject to change without notice.