It's right for you if...
You thought a quality e-bike was out of reach. The Townie Go! 7D is an easy-to-use and fun-to-ride electric bike at an attainable price. Whether you're an experienced rider or just looking to get back on two wheels, this is a solid choice for anyone looking to enhance their lifestyle.
The tech you get
The Electra E-bike System provides confidence and control through three modes of power support with a rear hub motor, while the upgraded LED display shows your battery charge and support level. Mechanical disc brakes provide smooth and powerful stopping, and Townie saddle and grips ensure a comfy, stylish ride.
The final word
Go! to work. Go! to the farmers market. Go! up and down the block with a big grin on your face because this ride delivers more smiles per mile. The Townie Go! 7D is the pedal-assist e-bike for everyone no matter what age, height and experience level.
Why you'll love it
- The Townie Go! 7D features our patented Flat Foot Technology® for ultimate comfort and control while riding.
- Reach a top-assisted speed of 20 mph with support from the rear hub motor.
- Monitor your level of power support and battery charge easily with the improved LED controller.
- Turn your e-bike into a me-bike with a basket, bell or helmet. The e-ssentials, of course.
- This Go! e-bike combines quality, comfort and value with Electra's signature style.
Rear Hub Motor:
Reach a top-assisted speed of 20mph with the rear hub motor. This pedal-assist system features a 250W motor that delivers 40Nm of torque for a seamless riding experience.
Fully Integrated Battery
The beauty of the fully integrated design is that your friends won't even be able to tell it's an e-bike! With a range up to 40 miles and a full charge in 4 hours, this 250Wh battery system has your back on longer rides and steep hills
This easy-to-use LED handlebar display allows riders to monitor battery charge and adjust level of support at the touch of a button.
Add an extra 250Wh of power with the Electra E-bike System range extender. It's perfect for getting lost in the moment and taking the scenic route home with up to 40 miles of extra support. Available at your local Electra dealer
Shimano Revo Shifter:
The Shimano Revo shifter allows you to change gears with ease and prescision with the simple twist of your wrist.
- 6061-T6 aluminum w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Hi-ten steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg
- Front hub
- Alloy low-flange w/6-bolt disc, 36h, w/QR
- Rear hub
- Hyena hub motor w/6-bolt disc, 36h, nutted
- Anodized alloy 26"x36h
- 26x2.35" balloon
- Shimano Revo 7-speed twist w/optical gear display
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY 7-speed
- Forged alloy 170mm, 42t chainring
- Bottom bracket
- Hyena T47 w/integrated torque and cadence sensor
- 7-speed 14-34t
- KMC Z7
- Resin platform w/non-slip rubber tread
- Ergonomic w/shock-absorbing elastomers
- Alloy straight post 27.2x350mm
- Alloy custom bend 25.9" width/4" rise
- Comfort kraton
- Forged alloy 25.4mm quill, 80mm extension
- 1 1/8" steel threaded/semi-integrated
- Front/rear: mechanical disc brakes
- Rotor size
- Front/rear: 180mm
- Hyena 250Wh, includes 2 AMP charger
- Hyena LED
- Hyena rear hub motor, 250 watts
- Painted chainguard, ring lock mounts, internal cable routing, anti-rust hardware
- 19.96 kg / 44.01 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, materials, and pricing. Due to supply chain issues, compatible parts may be substituted at any time without notice. Prices shown are manufacturer's suggested retail prices.
Bike and frame weights are based off pre-production painted frames at time of publication. Weights may vary in final production.
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|