The sequel to the Switchblade story heralds a new era of all-mountain riding, with more travel, unrivaled versatility and progressive geometry. It unleashes dominance over enduro inspired descents, generates speed, and delivers the finesse needed for power moves on technical climbs. With a masterfully designed new dw-link shock layout, riders can optimize suspension performance like never before. The all-new Switchblade cleans the impossible, threads the needle, and delivers the freedom to explore. From bike park flow trails to raw backcountry routes, the Switchblade amplifies every rider's skills and excels on any trail.
- Ultra-light, size-specific optimized full Hollow Core Carbon frame featuring leading-edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot's proprietary molding technology for a lighter frame and higher stiffness to weight ratio
- Ultra-adjustable custom-tuned Fox DPX2 rear shock with all-new internals
- Compatible with both 29, 27.5+" and 27.5+" rear/29" front (reverse mullet) wheel sizes without compromise thanks to the adjustable geometry
- 142mm of supple-yet-efficient dw-link suspension
- Large water bottle fits inside all size frames
- Fits tires up to 29x2.6" or 27.5x2.8" wide
- Full Fox Live Valve integration and build options
- Progressive geometry with short seat tubes for long travel dropper posts.
- Hassle-free, full-length, internal cable routing with Pivot's easy to service and silent Cable Port System
- Equipped with a 44mm offset 160mm-travel Fox 36 FIT Grip2 Factory and Performance Series forks
- Flip-chip upper linkage mount for adjustable geometry in seconds
- Fits riders between 5' and 6'7"
Brake Levers Sram Code RSC 4-piston
Cassette Sram XG-1275 10-52
Chain Sram X01 Eagle 12-Speed
Grips Phoenix Factory Lock-On
Pedals Not Included
Rotors Sram Centerline, 200/180mm
Tires Maxxis Minion DHF 29" x 2.5" WT, TR, 3C, EXO+, MAXXTERRA, Maxxis Minion DHRII 29" x 2.4" WT, TR, 3C, EXO+, MAXXTERRA
Wheel - Front DT Swiss XM1700 w/ DT Swiss 350 hub & 36t Star Ratchet 30mm - 29"
Wheel - Rear DT Swiss XM1700 w/ DT Swiss 350 hub & 36t Star Ratchet 30mm - 29"
Shifters Sram X01 Eagle 12-Speed
Frame Material Carbon
Fork Fox Factory 36 29", 44mm offset, GRIP2 - 160mm
Rear Suspension Fox Factory FLOATX
Headset Pivot Precision Sealed Cartridge
Seatpost Fox Factory Transfer 125mm (XS), 150mm (SM), 175mm (MD-XL)
Front Derailleur None
Rear Derailleur Sram X01 Eagle
Crankset Sram X01 Eagle DUB 32t
Bottom Bracket SRAM
Brake Calipers Sram Code RSC 4-piston
Stem Phoenix Team Enduro/Trail
Handlebar Phoenix Team Low Rise Carbon - 760mm (XS), 780mm (SM-LG), 800mm (XL)
Saddle Phoenix WTB Pro High Tail Trail (XS, SM), Phoenix WTB Pro Vigo (MD-XL
*Specifications are subject to change