The rebel yell of the middle child. Fed a steady diet of super-tech climbs. The SB130 was built to crush the biggest terrain. No trail "too" anything. Point it up or down. Enter a last-minute enduro just for the eff of it. We say no one bike can rule all. But the SB130? One bike that rules.
The SB130 possesses a distinct, big mountain feel for riders constantly exposed to uncharted terrain.
- Long reach—Puts riders in a balanced position perfectly centered on the bike, ready to tackle the unknown.
- 150mm fork—Because our 130mm of rear suspension outperforms similarly stroked forks and pairs well with our more forward-biased position.
- Front end doesn't wander while climbing and stays composed when pointed downhill—the rider position remains neutral.
Low Slung, Long Drop
- Long stroke dropper post capability throughout the entire size range for greater agility.
At home When You're Not
- The deeper you go, the higher you climb, the later you brake, the more comfortable SB130 becomes. Bottom line, the term "trail bike" gets used pretty liberally at Yeti.
- Refined for the unknown and everything in between, the SB130's Switch Infinity provides a more progressive ride without affecting the anti-squat properties.
Silence is TURQ
- Internally routed cable tubes from end to end for silent function and less translation of housing during suspension movement.
|Frame||TURQ Series carbon fiber frame, Switch Infinity suspension technology, press-fit BB92, internally tunneled cable routing, 148mm x 12mm BOOST dropouts, sealed enduro max pivot bearings, integrated derailleur hanger, and axle.|
|Fork||FOX Factory 36 FIT 4/150mm|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory DPX2, 210 x 52.5mm|
|Wheels||DT Swiss XM1700 30mm|
|Tires||Front: MAXXIS Minion DHF 2.5 EXO
Rear: MAXXIS Aggressor 2.3 EXO
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB BB92|
|Crankset||SRAM X1 Eagle 30T 170mm|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SRAM X01 Eagle 1295 10-52|
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Brakes||SRAM G2 RSC|
|Rotors||SRAM Centerline 200/SRAM Centerline 180|
|Handlebars||Yeti Carbon 35 x 780mm|
|Tape/Grips||ODI Elite Pro|
|Stem||Race Face AeffectR 35 x 50|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40 Integrated|
|Seatpost||FOX Transfer 31.6mm / SM: 125mm, MD: 150mm, LG-XL: 175mm|
* Subject to change without notice.