Conceived as a gravity capable wheelset on a diet
- Available in the 24-hole chassis for nimble maneuvering and long days in the saddle or the point and pray 32-hole option for having your back when things get sketchy, the TR280 is synonymous with all day, everyday riding
- Disc specific carbon clincher rim (34.9mm outer/28mm inner width) features a tubeless friendly bead shelf
- Hydra 6-pawl freehub body engages every .52 degrees yielding telepathic control
- Straight pull, integrated nipple, one-piece aluminum spokes that thread directly into the hub shell resulting in a solid, flex-free junction
- Suggested tire width 2.2-2.5"
- 24-hole, 220lb suggested rider weight limit and 250lb for 32-hole version