The BORDO™ Classic goes mechatronic.
With the first folding burglar alarm with alarm, ABUS presents an alarm with a volume of up to 100 dB, complementing the already high mechanical security.
In the face of any attempted theft, a warning signal is produced that deters the thief.
As can be clearly seen in the video, the BORDO™ emits warning sounds during the first movements; It is the so-called pre-alarm. If nothing else happens in the anti-theft device, the pre-alarm ends and the activation continues active.
If, after the pre-alarm, the burglar is attacked again, the real alarm is activated.
In case of a false alarm, the sound disappears after 60 seconds, otherwise, the alarm will be sounding until the movements in the body of the anti-theft device are finished.
- 5 mm steel bars, with extra smooth 2-component coating to prevent damage to the paintwork of the bike
- The bars and the body, as well as the rest of the elements of the closing system, are made of special hardened steel.
- Alarm of at least 100 dB for 20 seconds
- The alarm function is based on the ABUS 3D detection system where all movement is detected
- Smart alarm – In the event of a small and short movement, eg a bike is hit by a ball, the anti-theft device issues a short warning
- Different acoustic signals report the status of the battery, its activation and the alarm status
- The bars are attached by special rivets
- ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulation. eg picking