Trail riders are a demanding bunch; asking to effectively balance swift uphill performance with ripping downhill capability, tackle switchbacks, and withstand repeated punishment. It's an ambitious order. That's why we re-engineered the Speedfox to deliver on all fronts. Lightweight, tough, and versatile, yet still eager for all-out speed.
BIG WHEEL CONCEPT (BWC)
- Purpose-built 29er geometry and cockpit designs make our 29" bikes nimble, stable, and incredibly efficient.
ADVANCED PIVOT SYSTEM (APS)
- APS dual-link suspension technology allows you to pedal efficiently, brake hard, and charge rough terrain without compromise.
IP CABLE ROUTING
- The semi-integrated cable routing delivers a clean look and easy maintenance.
- Molded downtube and chainstay guards keep your frame safe from impacts in a refined design package.
- Hides all cables between the rear triangle and the mainframe; keeps bearings free of grime.
|Frame||Speedfox Premium Aluminium with APS Suspension SyStem with 120mm, Internal Cable Routing, Post Mount Disc, 12x148mm Boost Thru-Axle|
|Fork||Rock Shox Recon Silver RL 130mm|
|Rear Shock||Fox Float DPS, Performance, Evol|
|Rims||Alex MD30, 30mm Inner Width|
|Tires||Maxxis Forekaster 29x2.35 TR, EXO|
|Bottom Bracket||BSA Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM Stylo 6k Eagle 30T|
|Shifters||SRAM NX Eagle|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM NX Eagle|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SRAM NX Eagle 11-50T|
|Chain||SRAM NX Eagle|
|Brakes||Shimano Deore / Shimano SM-RT54 Rotors (180/180)|
|Handlebars||BMC MFB03 Alloy 760mm|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic Dropper 125/150mm, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||WTB Silverado Comp|
* Subject to change without notice.