Trail riders are a demanding bunch; asking to effectively balance swift uphill performance with ripping downhill capability, tackle switchbacks, and withstand repeated punishment. It's an ambitious order. That's why we re-engineered the Speedfox to deliver on all fronts. Lightweight, tough, and versatile, yet still eager for all-out speed.
BIG WHEEL CONCEPT (BWC)
- Purpose-built 29er geometry and cockpit designs make our 29" bikes nimble, stable, and incredibly efficient.
ADVANCED PIVOT SYSTEM (APS)
- APS dual-link suspension technology allows you to pedal efficiently, brake hard, and charge rough terrain without compromise.
IP CABLE ROUTING
- The semi-integrated cable routing delivers a clean look and easy maintenance.
- Molded downtube and chainstay guards keep your frame safe from impacts in a refined design package.
- Hides all cables between the rear triangle and the mainframe; keeps bearings free of grime.
- Choose the perfect riding position for climbs and downhills. The bar-mounted remote lets you drop the post without taking your hands off the grips.
|Frame||Speedfox Premium Carbon & Aluminium with APS Suspension SyStem, 120mm Travel, Internal Cable Routing, Post Mount Disc, 12x148mm Thru-Axle|
|Fork||Fox Float 34 Rhythm Grip, Remote, 130mm|
|Rear Shock||Fox Float DPS Performance Elite, Evol, Remote|
|Rims||Alex MD30, 30mm Inner Width|
|Tires||Maxxis Forekaster 29x2.35 TR, EXO|
|Crankset||SRAM X1 Eagle 1000 34T|
|Shifters||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM NX Eagle|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SRAM NX Eagle 11-50T|
|Chain||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Brakes||Shimano Deore / Shimano SM-RT54 Rotors (180/180)|
|Handlebars||BMC MFB02 Alloy 750mm|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic Dropper 125/150mm, 31,6mm|
|Saddle||WTB Silverado Comp|
* Subject to change without notice.