DISCOVER YOUR PERFECT RIDE
Questions? Call us at (845) 365-0900 x1
Piermont Bike's state-of-the-art, computer-controlled GURU DYNAMIC FIT UNIT™ (DFU™) adjusts your riding position in real-time to maximize your comfort and efficiency.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A PROFESSIONAL BIKE FIT?
A good bike fit offers a range of benefits to both professional and amateur cyclists, helping them achieve their goals. They can:
- Help minimize stresses on muscles and joints
- Improve comfort and avoid overuse injuries
- Improve how the bike corners by ensuring the rider’s weight is correctly distributed on the bike
- Ensure that the rider can easily operate the brakes and gears
- Increase your speed by optimizing your power output, pedaling efficiency, and aerodynamics
Our Fit-Lab staff brings over 25 years of experience in both the cycling and ski industry, and an additional 20 plus years in critical care medical transport, and Functional Movement Screening.
Fit-Lab Staff brings a holistic multi-disciplined approach to creating improved comfort and performance using GURU dynamic fit bike along with 3d motion capture and LEOMO technologies that allow for the collection of fit data not just in the studio environment but in the real-world setting.
International Bike Fitting Institute Certified Level 3 Professional
IBFI Certification Level 3 is reserved for the best educated and most-experienced fitters.
• Requires a minimum of 1200 fits experience
• Reserved for fitters at the top of their profession, with the highest knowledge base expected of a bike fitter
• Peer-reviewed and evidence that a fitter is considered to be one of the best in the world
Level 3 Certification is achieved by accruing a minimum of 480 credits and the experience of 1200 fits, which shows the highest level of understanding and knowledge. Level 3 certified fitters act as mentors to other candidates to help them through their path to accreditation.