The Stages Power meter is built on to a non-drive FC-9100 crank arm specifically to pair with Shimano's Dura-Ace 9100 crank. This meter has been ultimately proven, as it was ridden to victory in the 2015 Tour de France by Team Sky.
The new Stages Power meter is slimmer, and up to 28-percent lower profile than our original meter. It's sleeker by way of a 17-percent reduction in frontal area, and we've also made it stronger. The new housing design increases the strength of the battery door and housing connection by 200-percent over the previous design.
This Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 Stages Power meter is compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road drivetrains.
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: low profile design, with robust door interface
- Weight: Only adds 15g to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032) when used as a single sided meter
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 5000
- Cadence range (rpm): 10-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
Lengths available: 172.5mm
- Tool free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrades