SRAM FORCE WIDE CHAINRING
Explore the most challenging routes on the newest crop of versatile and fun drop bar bikes with the SRAM Force 43/30t wide crankset.
Shifting is smooth, accurate, and dependable using our proven X-Range gearing based around a tight 13t difference between the small and big chainrings. The wider stance of the chainrings expands 2x drivetrain bike capabilities by providing clearance for fatter tires.
- Requires Force wide front derailleur
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you're always in the right gear
- Crisp and accurate front shifts
- Wide chainline crankset for bikes with up to 700x45c or 27.5x2.1" tire widths (43/30 chainrings only)
- Longer DUB crank spindle accommodates both Road and MTB width frame bottom bracket standards for unmatched cross-compatibility across brands
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity