Chase your dreams with the KEO 2 MAX CARBON pedal. The large contact area offers perfect power transfer from your legs to your bike. The carbon body provides a lightweight, efficient platform, while the Chromoly+ axle offers reliability in all conditions. Install your pedal, adjust the tension, and you're ready to ride.
- Lightweight, but durable at 125g per pedal / 312g pair with cleats
- 40% more contact area than the competition, 60mm platform width, 500mm² platform area for maximum power transfer and greater pedal stability, stainless steel optimizes pedal stiffness
- Easy clip in/out with adjustable spring tension from 8 to 12
- Comes with KEO Grip Cleat and compatible with the Standard KEO Cleat, 0°, 4.5° (included), 9° float options available separately
- Carbon Body, Stainless Steel Platform, Chromoly + Spindle, Spring Retention, Steel Bearing